We currently have a need for only the items on the list below.
FOOD, SNACK, AND OTHER ITEMS:
- Individual coffee creamers (original, vanilla, hazelnut)
- Coffee K-Cups (coffee and tea)
- Individual juice drinks
- Individual Gatorade drinks
- Cans of soda (Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Cherry Coke, Root Beer, Mountain Dew, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Diet Dr. Pepper, etc.)
- Individual snack items (fruit snacks, chips, cookies, snack cakes, crackers)
- Hand soap
- Paper bowls
- Paper plates
- Plastic cups
- Amazon gift card for Counseling Books and resources for parents
- Gift cards (McDonald's, Taco Bell, Subway, Pizza Hut, etc.) to be used for immediate meals for families
MAILING and DELIVERING DONATIONS:
- The Children’s Advocacy Center of Benton County is located at 2113 Little Flock Drive in Little Flock, AR. 72756
- Due to client confidentiality, please contact the CAC at 479-621-0385 to schedule a time to drop off donations.
Check out Elmwood Middle School making a difference in their community by making blankets for the children that come through our doors!