MEET AT THE FRISCO STAGE IN DOWNTOWN ROGERS
200 South First Street, Rogers, AR
|5:00 pm||Registration and packet pick-up begins by the Frisco Stage|
|6:00 pm||The Burpee Mile|
|6:30 pm||400 yard Superhero dash|
|6:45 pm||1-Mile Fun Walk|
|7:45 pm||5K Glow Run|
Early Packet and Goody Bag Pick-Up â April 16
Pre-run packet and goody bag pick up to be held at the CAC (2113 Little Flock Drive, Little Flock) on Thursday, April 16 at the following times: 8-9:00 a.m.; 11:30-1:00 p.m.; and 5:00-6 p.m. Upon registration please RSVP by April 13 to email@example.com Pick-up will take no more than 15 minutes.
*Early packet and goody pick up is only available for those who have registered by April 10. All others will be able to pick up their goody bags and packets at the event.
|The Burpee Mile (Register for the Burpee Mile Here)||$25.00|
|1-Mile Fun Walk||$25.00|
|400 Yd Dash (12 & Under Only)||$10.00|
|5K Run, Students (18 & Under)||$15.00|
|1-Mile Fun Walk, Students (18 & Under)||$15.00|
|Glow on Your Own (No run but donation to the CAC instead)||$25.00|
Late Registration is April 10 at noon to race day. At this time, prices will increase $5: $30 for adults and $20 for students and $15 for 400 yard dash.
Participants who register after April 10 at noon are NOT guaranteed a t-shirt or race bag.
Our glow-themed run is a family- friendly event that raises awareness to empower children to ďŹnd their voice and speak up against abuse. Together we are giving children back their childhood! This yearâs event features:
- 5K Glow Run (chip-timed), 1-Mile Fun Walk, 400 Yard Super Hero Dash, Burpee Mile or Glow on Your Own (Opportunity to make a $25 donation to the CAC if not available to run)
Night-time events feature an explosion of glow-in-the-dark elements:
â˘ Everyone is encouraged to Glow from Head to Toe!
â˘ Get your âGlow onâ with face and body paint
â˘ Food/snacks on sale from local vendors.
â˘ Live entertainment beginning at 5 p.m. at Frisco Main stage
â˘ Family-friendly environment withÂ inflatables and activities for all ages
â˘ Prizes: Top 3 overall, Top 3 each age category; Best Glow from Head to Toe participant; Best Team Spirit
- The Burpee Mile will begin at 6:00 p.m., located in the following area:
- The parking lot behind the Frisco Stage
- The 400 YardÂ Dash will take place at 6:30 p.m., route is as follows:
- West Elm Street, from South 1st Street to South 3rd Street and back.
- The 1-Mile walk/run will be at 6:45 p.m., route is as follows:
- Southbound on South 1st Street from the Frisco Stage
- Westbound on West Cherry Street
- Northbound on South 4th Street
- Eastbound on West Elm Street
- Southbound on South 1st Street back to Frisco Stage.
- The 5K will be at 7:45 p.m., route is as follows:
- Beginning at the corner of Elm and 1st Street, the runners will run north to Walnut Street
- West to S. 3rd Street
- South to Elm Street
- East to 2nd Street
- South to Poplar Street
- East to 6th Street
- Southbound on South 6th Street
- Westbound on Oak Street (backside of Heritage High School)
- Southbound on South 6th Street and along the backside of Heritage High School
- Eastbound on West Olrich Street to 5th Street
- North on 5th to Cherry Street
- East on Cherry Street to 1st Street
- North to the Frisco Stage finish line
About The Burpee Mile:
We begin the mile as a group and complete the mile as a group. This is not a race. We will progress together, moving to the next burpee where the leader has finished their last jump from the previous burpee.Â Anyone can participate and do any part of the mile. Whether itâs the entire mile or a couple burpees throughout. All ages, all abilities welcome! Friends, Families, Neighbors. Register for The Burpee Mile
Director of Development
Children’s Advocacy Center of Benton County
2113 Little Flock Dr.
Little Flock, AR Â 72756