MEET AT THE FRISCO STAGE IN DOWNTOWN ROGERS
200 South First Street, Rogers, AR
|5:00 pm||Registration and packet pick-up begins by the Frisco Stage|
|6:15 pm||400 yard Superhero dash|
|6:45 pm||1-Mile fun walk|
|7:45 pm||5K Glow Run|
|400 Yd Dash (12 & Under Only)||$10.00|
|Glow on Your Own (no run)||$25.00|
|5K Run, Students (18 & Under)||$15.00|
|1K Walk, Students (18 & Under)||$15.00|
Late Registration April 15 to race day increase $5: $30 for adults and $20 for students and $15 for 400 yard dash.
Pictures from the 2013 Glow Run are posted: http://www.podiumimages.com/CACGlowRun2013
5K Glow Run (chip-timed), 1-Mile Fun Walk, 400 Yard Super Hero Dash or Glow on Your Own
(Pay registration fee, get a swag bag, but you don’t have to show up)
Early Registration before April 14: $25 for adults and $15 for students (walk and 5K) and $10 for 400 yard dash. Register at www.nwacacglowrun.com
Night time events featuring an explosion of glow-in-the-dark elements.
• Everyone is encouraged to Glow from Head to Toe!
• Get your “Glow on” with face and body paint
• Pick up last minute Glow accessories: glow accessories available for purchase as well as local vendors and booths.
• Food/snacks on sale from local vendors.
• Family-friendly environment with inflatables; Striker – mascot with Naturals baseball team and inflatable game; and costume contest
• Prizes: Top 3 overall, Top 3 each age category; Best costume for “super hero” kids and best Glow from Head to Toe participant. Every participant in 400 yard Superhero dash and 1-Mile walk will receive a medal.
Begin at Frisco Stage – north on 1st Street; west on Walnut; south on 4th St; east on Elm St; south on 2nd St; west on Poplar St; south on 6th St; west on Pine St; south on 7th St, across Oak continuing on 7th curving around Heritage High School to south on 6th St; east on Olrich; north on 5th St; east on Cherry; north on 1st St; Finish at Frisco Stage.