Eliminate Child Abuse
Empowering Children to find their voice
To provide a safe place for child abuse victims and their families to receive comprehensive services from dedicated professional interviewers, nurses, counselors and advocates in a child-friendly atmosphere through a coordinated team approach as well as provide education to the community.
What We do
The Children’s Advocacy Center of Benton County (CAC) opened Jan 10,2000 to provide a safe place to serve sexually, and physically abused children in a supportive child friendly environment.
At the CAC abused children and their families can receive the support needed to deal with the abuse.
We are available to serve all Benton County child abuse victims under age 18 after a report has been made to the child abuse hotline.
- A child-friendly and non-threatening environment
- Trained forensic interviewers (bilingual services available)
- Specialized Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner and an on-site medical exam room
- Child advocates to assess family needs and provide follow-up, support, and referral services
- On-site counselors available to meet with the child and non-offending family members
- All services at no charge to the family
05.22Thank you to Wal-Mart Recovery Team for working on our intake room. #thankyou... Read more
05.09Check out the Glow Run photos with photoshop neon filter adjustments - gallery h...... Read more
05.03"She allowed herself to realize the reality of child abuse in our community" - h...... Read more