Eliminate Child Abuse
Empowering Children to find their Voice
To provide a safe place for child abuse victims and their families to receive comprehensive services from dedicated professional interviewers, nurses, counselors and advocates in a child-friendly atmosphere through a coordinatedÂ team approach as well as provide education to the community.
What We Do:
The Children’s Advocacy Center of Benton County (CAC) opened Jan 10,2000 to provide a safe place to serve sexually, and physically abused children in a supportive child friendly environment. At the CAC abused children and their families can receive the support needed to deal with the abuse. We are available to serve all Benton County child abuse victims under age 18 after a report has been made to the child abuse hotline.
- A child-friendly and non-threatening environment
- Trained forensic interviewers (bilingual services available)
- Specialized Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner and an on-site medical exam room
- Child advocates to assess family needs and provide follow-up, support, and referral services
- On-site counselors available to meet with the child and non-offending family members
- All services at no charge to the family
09.19Come learn more about the CAC and hear this year’s award winners share their hea...... Read more
09.18Bikes, Blues and BBQ is next week and still in need of volunteers for Wednesday...... Read more
09.17You don’t want to miss hearing the Bentonville High School Chamber Singers #Empo...... Read more