Eliminate Child Abuse
Empowering Children to find their Voice
To provide a safe place for child abuse victims and their families to receive comprehensive services from dedicated professional interviewers, nurses, counselors and advocates in a child-friendly atmosphere through a coordinatedÂ team approach as well as provide education to the community.
What We Do:
The Children’s Advocacy Center of Benton County (CAC) opened Jan 10,2000 to provide a safe place to serve sexually, and physically abused children in a supportive child friendly environment. At the CAC abused children and their families can receive the support needed to deal with the abuse. We are available to serve all Benton County child abuse victims under age 18 after a report has been made to the child abuse hotline.
- A child-friendly and non-threatening environment
- Trained forensic interviewers (bilingual services available)
- Specialized Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner and an on-site medical exam room
- Child advocates to assess family needs and provide follow-up, support, and referral services
- On-site counselors available to meet with the child and non-offending family members
- All services at no charge to the family
05.28In April the CAC opened 65 cases; conducted 61 forensic interviews; performed 15 foren...... Read more
05.23Congratulations to Jenny Finch, Mental Health Coordinator, and CAC Employee of the Mon...... Read more
05.20Children's Advocacy Center of Benton County updated their cover photo.... Read more